Thursday, July 4, 2013

Granville Island

I am taking a summer course for teachers this week. The topic is curriculum writing. There are about 65 teachers from all over BC, and a few even came from Alberta. Today, we got to go on a field trip (in busses, even!!) to Granville Island in Vancouver. We were given an assignment which involved taking pictures. Of course, in true Sarah fashion, I took way more pictures than I needed to. I took over 100... If I had been on my own, and not given a strict time frame, I am sure I could have easily doubled that number!

I thought I would share a few of the photos I took. I'm not going to write about them, I'm just going to post them. You can form your own stories to go with the pictures, if you would like!













 
 




 






 





















2 comments:

  1. Love the 'eclecticity' of your pics, Sarah. (I believe I used that 'word' in a staff email too! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete