Friday, October 25, 2013

Sunbeam Music... Now Available!!!

My book has arrived! Sunbeam Music is no longer just a dream, it is a reality!! I am happy to announce that copies are available for purchase. If you would like one, please email me at stampinsars(AT)hotmail.com to place your order.

Price is $14.00 each, plus shipping, if required (shipping in Canada is $2.00 for the first book, and $1.00 for each additional book. )

Please include the following in your email:
* Your Name
* Address
* Quantity you require


After shipping has been determined, you will receive a bill via Paypal. The book(s) will be shipped upon payment.

I am so very excited about this project, and how the book came together. I hope you enjoy reading it, and sharing it with your children, as much as I have enjoyed creating it. Thanks for all your support!





No comments:

Post a Comment